Shaoxing, China, December 9, 2018 - Eczacibasi VitrA Istanbul and Praia Clube will meet again in the 2018 FIVB Volleyball Women's Club World Championship bronze medal match, following their preliminary round encounter where the former won 3-1.
• Eczacibasi Vitra Istanbul and Praia Clube meet for the second time at the club world championship.
• In the preliminary round, Eczacibasi defeated Praia Clube 3-1. Ana Carolina Da Silva (11) and Nicole Fawcett (10) reached double figures in scoring for Praia Clube, while Jordan Larson (24) and Tijana Boškovic (19) achieved this for Eczacibasi.
• Eczacibasi had won their first three club world championship meetings with teams from Brazil, before losing to Minas Tenis Clube in this year's semifinals.Eczacibasi Vitra Istanbul
• Eczacibasi Vitra Istanbul lost 3-2 to Minas Tenis Clube in the semifinals.
• Eczacibasi won the competition in their first two participations, in 2015 and 2016, while claiming fourth place in 2017.
• Last year, Eczacibasi lost the third-place decider 3-2 to Voléro Zürich.
• Tijana Boškovic scored 27 points in the semifinal against Minas Tenis Clube. Jordan Larson and Yeon Koung Kim followed on 20 points each.
• Boškovic (81) is the leading points scorer at this year's club world championship.Praia Clube
• Praia Clube could finish in the top-three on their debut in the competition.
• All seven Brazilian teams which participated in the club world championship ahead of 2018 claimed a top-three finish on their debut.
• Praia Clube won their first two matches at the club world championship, before losing to Eczacibasi Vitra Istanbul (3-1) in their last group match and to Vakifbank Istanbul (3-1) in the semifinals.
• Nicole Fawcett is Praia's top scorer on 53 points.
• Ana Carolina Da Silva has scored 16 points from stuff blocks, joint-most this year alongside Milena Rasic (Vakifbank) and Hanyu Yang (Zhejiang).