Shaoxing, China, December 5, 2018 - Hosts Zhejiang Women's Volleyball Club wrap up pool play against French club Volero Le Cannet in FIVB Volleyball Women's Club World Championship Pool A on Friday. Head-to-Head
· Zhejiang Women's Volleyball Club and Volero Le Cannet meet for the first time at the club world championship as both teams participate for the first time.
· A Chinese and French team meet for the first time at the club world championship.
· Volero Zürich, one of Volero Le Cannet's predecessors, played Chinese opposition twice in the competition. They defeated Guangdong Evergrande 3-1 in the 2013 group stage, but lost to them 3-1 in the 2013 third-place decider.
Zhejiang Women's Volleyball Club
· Debutants Zhejiang Women's Volleyball Club have lost their first two Club World Championship matches, 3-0 against VakifBank and 3-1 against Minas Tenis Clube.
· Zhejiang Women's Volleyball Club can no longer qualify for the semifinals, just as their opponents Volero Le Cannet.
· Zhejiang WVC scored 110 points in their two matches against VakifBank and Minas Tenis Clube, 43 fewer than opponents Volero Le Cannet (153).
· Zhejiang WVC could become the first Chinese side to suffer three defeats at the Club World Championship.
· Yanhan Liu scored a team-high 11 points against Minas Tenis Clube. She is Zhejiang's top scorer at the 2018 Club World Championship on 15 points.
Volero Le Cannet
· Tournament debutants Volero Le Cannet started their 2018 Club World Championship campaign with defeats against Minas Tenis Clube (3-2) and VakifBank Istanbul (3-0).
· The only side with two five-set defeats in a single edition of the Club World Championship were Rexona-Sesc Rio in 2016.
· In last year's edition only one match needed a fifth set, the third-place decider between Volero Zürich (3) and Eczacibasi VitrA (2).
· Ana Bjelica scored a team-high 15 points against VakifBank Istanbul. Bjelica is now on 25 points at the 2018 Club World Championship, a joint-team high along with Heidy Casanova Alvarez.